Friday, January 29, 2010

Ah, Friday...

Well, it's another Friday night and I can feel it already...it's going to be a long semester. But a good one, nonetheless.

The weeks go by fast, but I have a lot of work. a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. As in, I probably should get off the computer and start working. But what's the fun in that? Exactly.

So far, the semester is going really well. It's only week three, and I'm ready to go home. Yep, it's going to be a long semester. But I think it will go by fast. That doesn't really make any sense, but that's okay. I mean, it's like this: The week goes by fast when you're not waiting for it to go by. But, when you feel like it will never end, then it goes by really slow. It's all in your head!!!

Okay, enough rambling.

Naps are a college kid's best friend. And Fridays. We like Fridays too.
Oh, and packages in the mail. we REALLY like packages in the mail!!!
........................
ME Box 269
Baptist Bible College
538 Venard Rd
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
................................

In other news, you'll want to visit the website and read my latest news story. You won't find my name on it, but you will just have the satisfaction in knowing that you know the author. It's nothing much - I just write what they tell me to. But I like it. And you can keep updated on the happenings at BBC! To visit BBC's website, click here!
(And don't forget to become a fan of BBC's facebook fan page!)

And, I think that's all I've got. I'm pretty much drawing a blank ...it's Friday, what can I say?

God is good. His grace is sufficient, and His blessings are bountiful. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment