Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Ahhhh Spring Break!! Music to a college kid's ears!!

It is a much needed break for sure. I can't believe the semester is more than half way over, and I'm almost half way through college! That's just crazy talk. There's only 6 weeks of school left after spring break. I hope they will go as fast as the first 9 have gone!! I think they will.

It's so good to be home. But at the same time, it's weird, because all my stuff is still at school, so I feel like I don't know where anything is. Oh well. I'm not too anxious to get back to school quite yet.

This semester has gone well. It is flying by, but perhaps that has something to do with how busy I am. Phew! 18 credits and 2 jobs....won't be doing that again! Learned that one the hard way I guess. Classes are going well, and I love all of them (it's the work that I'm not a fan of).
But it's good. I'm not complaining, I'm pretty much loving mostly every minute of it. I'm so blessed to be at Baptist Bible College! Cool!

...But I am looking forward to being home for the summer...I mean, who isn't?

My jobs are going well -- I love working at the Underground Cafe. It's pretty fun, and I'm getting to know a lot of people. Plus I know how to make reeeeeeaaaally good coffee (not that I would even know, I don't drink it! ha!)! My communications job is going well - I'm learning so much about writing/journalism etc. I write most of the news stories on the school website ( www.bbc.edu ). Even though my name is not on it, you can just have the satisfaction of knowing that you know who wrote it. :)

Other than that, I don't really have much to say. Nothing much to report!

My apologies for being somewhat sporadic with this blogging thing...yeah I don't know if you caught the 18 credits and 2 jobs thing...that probably has something to do with it. I'll try my best to keep you more up to date the next six weeks (and then...summer!)

OH I'll have to post some pictures of "Narnia Summit." We had a good 2 feet of snow a couple weeks ago that aided in giving us a 4 day weekend...it was great. And so beautiful!

Ok -- until the next unforeseen time at which I post...
later!


-me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment