Friday, August 21, 2009

Arriving at Destination!

Welp, I'm here, safe and sound!!! I'm laying on my nice comfy bed in a nice dark room about to konk out right here on my keyboard. I got up at 6:15 this morning! I can't remember the last time I saw 6:15AM!!!!! The drive out was a little longer than we expected but not unbearable. Slightly, maybe, but we made it.

Man, I'm excited! Actually, I really just want to get into everything - jump in with both feet (which will come soon enough -- Tuesday!). I'm looking forward to it. My - I mean our - room, or at least my half of the room is a disaster, but will be better soon..hopefully. :-)

I am ready for this awesome ride...trusting God and following Him is surely an adventure but one that I am ready to go on! I feel good here. This is where I am supposed to be right now. God is good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment